Rewardit.com Weekly Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The RewardIt.com Weekly Contest (the “Contest”) begins each Monday at 12:00:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends at 11:59:59pm ET on the following Sunday (the “Promotion Period”). All responses must be received during the Promotion Period. The Sponsor reserves right to end the Contest earlier, or not run the Contest on a given business day at its sole and exclusive discretion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is offered worldwide except where prohibited. The Contest is expressly null and void in Puerto Rico and the Province of Quebec. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Employees of Sharestakes, LLC. (the “Sponsor”) and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, agents and advertising agencies, as well as members of the immediate family of any such employees, are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes. (1) Direct Entry: Follow the Sweepstakes link and submit your entry during the Promotion Period to review the submission guidelines and complete all required information in the online entry form. (2) Bonus Entry: You will be given one entry by following the link and successfully submitting an approved comment “Comment” on our blog. Only one (1) Bonus Entry will be permitted during the Promotion Period.
LIMIT: One (1) Direct Entry and one (1) Bonus Entry per participant per day. Multiple participants are not allowed to use the same email address. Any attempt by a participant to acquire more than one (1) entry per day by using numerous email addresses, registrations, identities, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Valid Entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Sweepstakes winner will be selected from online entries only. Where applicable, one (1) prize per person/household. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, participants acknowledge compliance with the Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the participant.
4. PRIZE DRAWING: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor on or about one (1) weekday after the end date of the Sweepstakes from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winner(s) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZE(S): One Prize (“Prize”) as advertised with a fair market value not more than one hundred dollars ($100.00) will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of these prizes for a prize of equal or greater value. If a Winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate Winner, in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
6. CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS FOR WINNERS: The prize(s) are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. Winner must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc). If a Winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. By accepting the prize, Winner(s) hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Sponsor, and their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prize(s); (iii) to allow the Sponsor to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, without additional financial or other compensation. The Sponsor is not responsible or liable to any participant or Winner or any person claiming through such participant or Winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sponsors’ sole control. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). Sponsor does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner(s).
7. RELEASE FORM: The potential prize winner(s) will be emailed directly within one (1) day after the winner selection and will be given two (2) days to confirm receipt of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for participant’s inability to access the email account used to reply to the Question. If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted from the information provided on the online entry form, the Sponsor reserves the right to select another winner at its sole discretion.
10. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor. Winner(s) are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s).
11. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim a prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each participant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive or amend any of these rules in its sole discretion.
12. RELEASE: By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Sponsor, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an Affidavit provided by the Sponsor.
13. MISCELLANEOUS: The Sponsor may substitute prizes, amend the rules, or discontinue the Contest at any time. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the Contest prizes. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Participation in the Contest constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon participant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
14. WINNER LIST: The Contest Winner will be posted on the RewardIt site not more than thirty (30) days after the potential winner has been determined and verified. For a winner list, where required by law, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than ninety (90) days after the end date of the Contest to: Rewardit.com Weekly Contest, 77 Arkay Drive, Suite C1, Hauppauge, NY 11788.
15. JURISDICTION: By entering, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Suffolk County, New York.
16. SPONSOR: Sharestakes, LLC. 77 Arkay Drive, Suite C1, Hauppauge, NY 11788.